Which skin type is it good for?
What is it?
A 100% all natural vegan ampoule is a blend of pure macadamia seed and meadowfoam seed oil that boosts your skin with vitamin E, omegas 6, 7, antioxidants, and squalene and oleic acid.
- Fine Lines
Macadamia Seed Oil
• contains squalene and oleic acid that assists with cell regeneration and is particularly useful for dry or chapped skin as it softens and moisturizes
• abundant in omega 6 linoleic acid which is useful for balancing sebum production in oily skin and creates a natural protective barrier
• has omega 7 or palmitoleic acid, which is beneficial for wound healing, wounds, scratches and burns
• highly emollient yet light and penetrating that's excellent for dry and mature skins that have a reduced production of natural sebum
• has excellent spreadability, lubrication and penetration properties that imparts a smooth non greasy after effect
Meadowfoam Seed Oil
• very close in composition to natural sebum, and that means that it’s absorbed very easily into the skin and locks in moisture while helping other ingredients penetrate deep into the skin
• contains powerful antioxidants that will fight the damage that can be caused by free radicals, keeping skin looking soft and smooth and helping stop wrinkles and lines from forming
• contains tocopherol and Vitamin E, both of which are very good for nourishing and hydrating the skin
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
How to use:
Drop an appropriate amount (3-5 drops) onto hands and gently apply on your skin. For best results, mix 3-5 drops with Minnavi Fluid for maximum penetration and effect.
Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Melia, Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Melia Azadirachta Bark Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.